About This Role
Are you ready to make a difference? Come work with Parallel! We’re searching for an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team! Our ideal candidate has a passion for supporting families and children with learning differences by ensuring they receive the best care and tools for success. Does this sound like you? Read on to learn more!
Why Join Us?
Parallel makes it easy to administer quality care! By taking care of the daily hassles of running a business, we empower you to focus on providing services. We provide:
- Easy Scheduling through our in-house scheduling system
- Templates & Databases so you can spend less time on administrative tasks
- Smart Matching to pair you with clients
- Patient History & Eligibility information so you have the information you need
- Billing & Insurance Services so you can focus on what matters
- Testing Materials so you have the tools to succeed!
- Innovation: Your feedback will help shape the program for providers and clients in the future
- Community Events: Collaborate with top clinicians and educators to solve acute problem
- Growth: Access leadership and growth opportunities as we rapidly scal
- A Great Mission: Directly contribute to bettering the lives of students across the country
What You’ll Do
- Conduct SLP evaluations and provide direct SLP services to children
- Collaborate with the clinical team to create a treatment plan or an Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) for each child, including identifying specific SLP related goals
- Monitor each child’s progress on an ongoing basis
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with parents, staff, and students on progress
- Complete required documentation and data collection necessary for IEP reports, goals, and diagnostic evaluations
- Meet regularly with teachers, paraprofessionals, and specialists to discuss individual students' modifications or adaptations, ongoing learning issues, interventions, or problems
- Participate in team meetings and ongoing supervision and work collaboratively to ensure students' needs are met
What You’ll Need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 1 year of IEP directed therapy and evaluation experience in a school setting (CFY not included)
- Experience participating in IEP meetings, acting as a case manager, and completing educational eligibility determinations and comprehensive reports
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with children of different ages, from different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Tech-savvy and experience with conducting tele-health services on virtual meeting platforms
The range added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $45 - $63 per hour.
Parallel is the first tech-forward provider of care for learning and thinking differences across the United States. We believe learning differences are parallel ways of thinking that should be celebrated! Our mission is to provide students with the resources and encouragement to succeed in the classroom and beyond. To us, this means helping them build confidence in their unique strengths and create strategies to work around their challenges.
Parallel simplifies the process of getting support for learning differences by consolidating providers and resources on a single platform. We connect students with qualified professionals while significantly reducing waiting times, costs, and confusion. We provide a variety of services, including:
- Comprehensive Psychological Evaluations
- Executive Function Coaching
- Skill-Based Tutoring
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy & Counseling