Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP (Starting Salary of 98K - 112K)
$98,000 - $112,000 Starting SLP Salary!
Plus $5,000 Sign-on Bonus and $2,000 Relocation Bonus!
Did you decide to take a teletherapy job straight out of school, and NOW you realize that you missed out on having that multi-disciplinary experience that would have made you the amazing SLP you always wanted to be? Did you miss out on the support and professional growth that comes from working in a multidisciplinary clinic with other SLPs, OTs, and PTs? If this sounds like you, and you’re longing to have the support, camaraderie, and professional growth you can only get from working in a pediatric clinic with other therapists on a daily basis, then WE are the job for you! Join our fun and friendly staff at one of our 7 clinics in Nevada and see what it feels like to be part of a team! Nothing beats it!
Currently, we are searching for 7 Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologists who are kind, creative, love kids, and love being SLPs! With demand for in-person therapy skyrocketing, we are in great need of 7 full-time SLPs to join our already impressive staff of highly experienced and effective SLPs! Our SLPs are the best of the best, and we are proud of it!
Our therapists and patients have the therapeutic benefit of 100% private treatment rooms for every therapy session, therapy swings in every treatment room, full-sized trampolines, rock climbing walls, 7-foot slides, sensory rooms, high-tech interactive projection floors and interactive walls with highly motivating SLP games, a feeding center, and an indoor swimming pool for aquatic therapy! Our full-time staff of 75+ therapists, providing therapy at our 7 clinics in Southern Nevada, are the most experienced, fun, and patient-focused pediatric therapists you'll find anywhere, and our 75+ administrative employees supporting our therapists at a one-to-one ratio (which is truly amazing) are the most professional and altruistic support staff you'll find anywhere!
Our clinics are 100% pediatric. We do not treat adults. All therapy is provided IN our clinics – there are no home visits or school contracts. Our patients are mostly 0 to 14 years of age. We provide therapy to children with all types of diagnoses, so there’s always something new and interesting to keep our therapists learning and growing professionally. Working with so many SLPs, OTs, PTs, Feeding Therapists, and Aquatic Therapists from all over the U.S.A., who come from such different therapeutic backgrounds and have such a vast array of unique treatment strategies and tools, is an amazing opportunity for professional growth, personal enrichment, and career revitalization for a therapist at any point in their career!
With this full-time position, you will receive…
- $98,000.00 to $112,000.00 Starting Salary (depending on years of pediatric experience, special skills, scheduling availability, and second languages – we highly value a therapist’s experience and special skills, and we compensate our therapists accordingly)
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- $2,000 Relocation Bonus if out of state
- Annual raises
- Group Health Insurance with 50% Employer Contribution of base plan premium – several great plans to choose from to meet your own personal needs
- Dental Insurance (including Orthodontics)
- Vision Insurance
- AFLAC Coverage option (Hospital, Accident, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short-Term Disability)
- Counseling Visits through our EAP Program (Completely FREE to our Employees!)
- Work-Life Specialist Consultation through our EAP Program (Completely FREE to our Employees!)
- Financial Consultation through our EAP Program (Completely FREE to our Employees!)
- Legal Consultation through our EAP program (Completely FREE to our Employees!)
- Crisis Consultation through our EAP program (Completely FREE to our Employees!)
- Paid Holidays
- Two weeks Paid Vacation/Personal Time to start, steadily increasing to four weeks
- Employee 401(k) Retirement Plan w/Company Match
- Company paid CEU's for NV Annual License Renewal
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!!!
My Left Foot Children’s Therapy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.