Speech Pathologist, Home Health, Part Time
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Speech Pathologist (Home Health) who:
Provides speech therapy services to patients with speech, language or swallowing disorders.
- Assesses and documents speech therapy data related to patient assessments, patient care needs, interventions and outcomes. Identifies changes and trends throughout physical and emotional parameters.
- Reviews treatment plans and assesses individual performances to modify, change or write new programs.
- Maintains documentation as required by law, establishment policy and administrative regulation.
- Instructs patients on ways to monitor speech and practice new skills.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (some certifications will require Bachelor's): Required
- Master's Degree: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC): Required
- Speech Pathologist licensure in the state of practice: Required
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.