Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
Summary This position will be part of the Compliance organization and will report directly to the Director, Compliance Communications and Policy. This position will be responsible for assisting the team responsible for reporting to the Corporate Ethics & Compliance Department, Board of Directors, and other bodies as may be necessary. This position will partner with other members of the Compliance organization and will work regularly with all business areas (Sales, Marketing, Clinical, TMPC, Med Affairs, and Regulatory Affairs) and support functions (IT, Finance, HR, and Legal).
-Training - Through strong Project Management skills, plan, create, develop, draft and deliver various, innovative training vehicles to inform and educate employees on compliance issues through the utilization of existing and novel technological solutions (including LMS, Articulate E-Learning software, and video) in accordance with the approved Compliance Training Plan. Participate in the development and tracking of a multi-year policy procedure training curricula for use across Commercial and Development organizations; as well as external vendors and global teams, as appropriate. Serve as SME for other business units in the creation of training materials. Support Compliance department in managing training logistics (including but not limited to scheduling, scene preparation, and various pre-shoot preparatory work).
- Analytics, Reporting and Communications - Develop, create and track reporting metrics as they relate to Company-wide trainings and external/global trainings, as appropriate. Maintain systems and document training curricula to ensure that only current training modules and items are available and issued. Serve as facilitator and primary point of contact for business units as it pertains to proper identification of vendors requiring specialized training. Conduct regular assessments and prepare reports/analytics of training systems with the goal of maintaining as current and accurate. Contribute to the development and execution of a communication plan (and related campaigns) supporting the team's annual and periodic Training objectives. Prepare reports, presentations, and related materials that pertain to training objectives for use at Senior Leadership meetings.
- Special Projects/Change Management - Assist the Director in the implementation of new processes, procedures and/or systems to improve organizational efficiencies and cost controls. The position is required to keep informed of industry trends and newsworthy happenings, company product pipeline progress, and overall financial position of the Company in order to provide meaningful support. Provide project management support for special Compliance projects which may include Link2 Compliance publication; annual update of training modules; creation of new training modules, etc.
- Policy -Assist the Director with the identification, creation, and dissemination of Corporate Compliance policies. Assist with the drafting of non-GxP policies and procedures, as needed and appropriate. Support the team in developing and tracking its annual and periodic Compliance policy and procedure plan, including the review and renewal of existing policies and procedures. Maintain current and accurate systems for document sharing.
- Building Relationships -the position is responsible for building and managing effective business relationships throughout the DSI organization and US affiliates, learning their needs for compliance information and providing reporting support to all departments.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly preferred; Preferably in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance. In the absence of a bachelor's degree, five years of pharmaceutical industry experience may be considered to satisfy this requirement. preferred Experience Qualifications
- 4 or More Years Pharmaceutical industry experience, with a strong preference for compliance and/or training experience or, in the alternative, a Bachelor's degree. preferred
- Articulate experience strongly preferred preferred
Travel: Ability to travel up to 10% Minimal
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.