Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
This position is primarily responsible for monitoring / auditing HCP (Health Care Provider) activities for all engagements pertaining to their travel and/or attendance at meetings, speaker programs, and conventions as well as single engagements in support of DSI (commercial and development organizations). This role is also responsible for monitoring and auditing all non-HCP meetings and activities according to DSI policies. The role will have primary responsibility within Corporate Programs & Events for ensuring DSI's compliance with all CIA related policies, state and federal regulations regarding payments to HCPs and reporting of such for the listed activities.
- HCP Engagement folders - Establish and manage the monthly HCP Engagement Folder audit process, to ensure information is documented and reported timely.
Folder Audit includes:
- Review HCP Engagements that are considered closed according to the policy ensuring all documents are uploaded into the appropriate section of the folder, audit check list is completed and signed by appropriate parties.
- Conduct the audit and present any findings to DSI Planners for correction, with a copy to manager and department head.
- Provide timeline to address issues and verify that issues were corrected and document the results in the audit check list.
- Provide, Manager, Manager of Meetings and Department Head a monthly pass/fail report for performance management
Monthly full file audit includes:
- Review that all documents are uploaded and in the appropriate section of the folder.
- For HCP Meetings, verify that all MCA & RFS are managed according to DSI Policy and fully executed prior to the meeting.
- Perform a deep dive of all HCP Spend by utilizing the Spend Per Audit and Spend Per Participant Reports. Audit data against supporting documents
- Review all receipts for compliance and accuracy and that is has been properly documented in the meeting budget
- Report findings to immediate Manager and Department Head
- If there are issues, meet with appropriate individuals, provide findings and timeline to resolve
- Verify that all findings were corrected, sign audit check list for verification
- Document all findings and close out audit once all issues are completed
- Provide a monthly audit close-out report to Manager and Department Head
- Monthly Speaker Program Audits
- Identify 5 to 10 speaker programs from the programs detail report for audit at the beginning of each month.
- Run participant report from Speaker Bureau system
- Advise speaker bureau vendor to provide all back up documentation ( i.e. F&B receipt, AV, sign in sheet, etc.)
- Run agg spend data reporting for each meeting.
- Review findings with Manager
- Address any inconsistencies and concerns with speaker bureau and provide timeline to resolve issues and follow-up to ensure completed
- Provide monthly reporting to Sr. Manager and Department Head with summary; address any gaps and recommendation for process improvements.
- Aggregate Spend Reporting
- Audit monthly HCP Fees and expense in the DSI HCP Engagement Platform prior to submitting to aggregate spend and met all identified Transfer of Value deadlines.
- Complete TOV Reporting Grid outside of HCP Engagement Platform if payments are managed outside the platform and submit to compliance on a monthly basis
- Work closely with compliance team to address any discrepancies and correction requirements.
- HCP Engagement Platform Monitoring
- Identify any system or data discrepancies in DSI HCP Engagement platform and work closely with HCP Engagement Team to manage corrections and system updates.
- Fair Market Value (FMV) - Monitor the Fair Market Value process, with particular attention to exceptions. Ensure that all approvals have been received and captured in DSI's HCP Engagement platform. Appropriately document and address any discrepancy of the FMV rate in the MCA & RFS and that travel stipend has been calculated accordingly.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
High School Diploma or equivalent required Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience preferred
- 4 or More Years experience in a corporate role (preferably in Pharmaceutical industry) containing financial analysis, contract management, CRO and clinical background or auditing experience, combined with project management skills. required
- Demonstrated understanding of Pharma guidelines and Federal "Sunshine Act". required
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.