Here's the thing about challenges. They provide limitless opportunities for greatness. And what we have in mind for you is definitely big. At UnitedHealth Group, we're changing the future of health care and we have the expertise, advanced technology and global resources to make it happen. As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll work with the brightest minds in the business and find yourself digging deep to find the solutions to help people live healthier lives. You'll be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and forecasting data for operational and business planning to impact the health care system. What could be more satisfying than that? Join us!
Positions in this function include those responsible for designing/developing, programming, maintaining and documenting all enhancements and processes related to internal software product. Provides operational analysis utilized for decision making. Makes recommendations based on the analysis, and provides explanations for output results as needed.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Solves complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Translates concepts into practice via design, coding, and maintenance of assigned software
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Acts as a technical resource
- BA/BS in MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or a related field or 5 + years of Business Analysis experience
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis, including gathering requirements
- SQL Server experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate level of programming knowledge (C#, UFT, Visual basic scripting) and of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse, SharePoint, SSIS and SSRS
UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 company that offers a broad spectrum of products and services dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better for everyone. Be part of the team. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment .
Job Keywords: Senior Business Analyst (IT liaison), Telecommute, Telecommuting, Working from Home,