Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook (facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter (twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Job Summary: The Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Sr. BSA) is responsible for a mix of project management, application administration, light coding/configuration, business analysis, and production support. This role will implement and provide support to our Oracle ERP/SCM users and maintain a comprehensive understanding of current and future needs for your stakeholders (primarily Product Development, Production, Sales and Logistics, but also Finance and Accounting). Furthermore, the Sr. BSA will serve as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and upstream/downstream systems, with the first major project to aid in our migration from our current ERP application (MS Dynamics AX 2012) to an Oracle Fusion Cloud solution.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you’ll do
* Ensure systems that support end users are reliable, adopted, remain relevant and seamlessly support evolving business processes. This includes sourcing, configuring, implementing, maintaining, upgrading, integrating, providing training for and monitoring applications.
* Conduct a variety of workshops such as: joint application development, design thinking, requirements gathering, mind mapping, value stream mapping, etc.
* Perform discovery gap analyses, process design, requirements gathering, source to target mapping and data analyses, data cleansing and data migration activities.
* Author diverse documentation, including business process flow diagrams, system context diagrams, value stream maps, user stories, end-to-end test scenarios, knowledge base articles and training materials.
* Collaborate effectively and efficiently with developers, stakeholders and leaders during various stages of development including designing, configuration/coding, testing, deploying, maintaining.
* Serve as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and upstream/downstream systems.
* Identify opportunities for process improvement to increase output, raise quality and reduce cost.
* Work independently to drive time, scope and budget, testing, implementation, risk and change management.
* ** **What you’ll bring *
* 8+ years of professional experience within the ERP/SCM space.
* 5+ years relevant experience administering Oracle ERP/SCM Cloud, with proven key contributions to successful master planning and lot control solutions.
* Experience with stakeholders in different time zones and global contract manufacturers as well as resellers/retailers.
* Proficient at writing and understanding complex SQL queries used for extracting large datasets.
* Experience developing and maintaining automated data exchange via EDI, flat files, etc., preferred.
* Experience with Agile/iterative development methodologies and tools (Jira, Jira Service Desk), preferred
* Familiarity with other business systems such as: HRMS, PLM, PIM, MAM, DAM, CRM, low-code application platforms.
* Familiarity with programming languages and concepts.
How you’ll be successful
* Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
* Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems, and identify unique opportunities.
* Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
* Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
* Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
* Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
* * *An employee first culture
* Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
* Competitive cash-based compensation programs
* 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
* Generous paid family leave
* Employer-paid life insurance
* Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
* Fitness reimbursement
* Commuter benefit
* LinkedIn learning
* Comprehensive relocation package
* Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Internal Job Code: TE.ISBS.P4
Internal Job Profile: Business Systems Analyst (IC4)