IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Key components of the responsibilities are as mentioned below:
• Provide application configuration expertise on Adverse Event Reporting products including Argus Safety, ArisG and related modules
• Requirements Analysis
• Development and accountability of document deliverables (Requirement Documents CBD/CS UDDs SCR Verification IQs etc.)
• Design, build and implement configuration for clients
• Conduct POCs to understand the effectiveness of the solution; incorporate feedback into the solution
• Closely work with clients to support implementation and resolve issues
• Implement Quality measures to drive operational efficiencies and articulate the value to the customer
• Professional experience and strong knowledge with real time experience in Drug Safety Products from Oracle/Aris Global - Argus/ArisG
• Implementation/Upgrade/Maintenance of Drug Safety Application
• Working knowledge of writing SQL queries and/or PL/SQL code
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Commitment to excellence and high quality standards
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities
• International travel readiness, work hours that overlap global client location Time-zones
Nice to Have Skills
• Working experience on associated modules like Argus J, AgExchange/ESM
• Experience in Customizing E2B profiles
• Experience in configuring Aggregate and Periodic reports
• Knowledge of regulatory guidelines from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), EMA and PMDA
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.