Sr Patient Care Technician Progressive Care East
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Progressive Care Unit at Community East. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Senior Patient Care Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing some or all of basic patient care needs such as, bathing, feeding, vitals, activities of daily living, transportation of patients, discontinue IV, Phlebotomy, Accucheck, catheter care, clean dressing changes, and restraints
- Exposure to blood and body fluids is possible
- Any additional unit based duties
Your exceptional qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to use a computer for documentation and work related purposes
- Strong written, verbal and nonverbal interpersonal and professional communication skills are required.
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions
- Provides service in a willing and courteous manner
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task.
- Able to take direction well, but also be self-directed and motivated.
- Requires a high degree of responsibility and responsiveness.
- Deal effectively with patients, visitors, situations, and other Care Team members, while maintaining emotional control