Sr. SAP Business Analyst- FI/CP
The Sr. SAP Business Analyst is the primary liaison between the functional areas and Information Technology. This role supports the business by analyzing business needs, solidifying requirements, provides troubleshooting of issues, trains power users, participates in prioritization, and develops solutions, often of very high complexity. Must have a strong understanding of how the SAP module they are supporting interacts with the other SAP modules. Will often be called upon to design non-standard solutions to accommodate requirements that aren t addressed by standard SAP functionality
- Liaison to Business gathering requirements, project prioritization;
- System Design taking requirements and developing solutions using standard or custom SAP functionality
- Developing Technical Solutions Configuration, documentation, testing; writing functional requirements for custom development.
- Problem Solving troubleshooting system issues, analyzing processes, recommending course of action;
- Coaching/Mentoring/Training power user training and coaching, mentoring of other SAP Business Analysts;
- Business/Process Knowledge develop understanding of core areas
- Project Management planning, support business case analysis, organize priorities.
- Bachelor s degree with an emphasis on business processes and/or computer technology;
- In depth functional and configuration experience in the Finance and Controlling SAP Modules, preferably on Release ECC 6.0.
- Analytical Skills must include the ability to quickly identify problems, gather relevant information, determine the root causes, and make recommendations regarding solutions;
- Pro-active, self-starter who sets high standards for him/herself and for staff;
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods in guiding/influencing others towards achieving outcomes;
- Must have Project Management skills and be able to create project plans;
- Excellent coaching, listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Continually develop SAP technical expertise to support business functions;
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Understanding of integration points between SAP Finance and Controlling and other areas including Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, and Production Planning.Experience in Vertex, Open Text and Invoice Center is a plus.
Additional InformationWe offer the following to our Business Development Executives
- Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program
- Excellent Business Intelligence toolset for sales planning
- Excellent working environment
- Cross functional sales opportunities
- $125,000-$150,000 realistic first year compensation
- $200,000+ compensation after 2 years
- Quarterly sales contests.
- Monthly activity bonuses