Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
• Develop and refine the "done" criteria for user stories along with the agile team and execute test cases to ensure their completion.
• Execute test cases based on functional specifications for new products as well as change requests (defects, enhancements, new features functionality).
• Create, maintain, and execute manual/automated functional and regression testing
• Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during testing.
• Excellent communication, problem solving aptitude, out-of-the box thinking, and leading a team
• Strategic, analytical, and innovative thinking to address custom software testing for functionality, different browsers, platforms, scalability, performance, and security
• Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages challenging demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
Job ID: R1081865