Strictly Outpatient Internal Medicine Opportunities in and around Hartford, CT!
Healthcare system in Hartford, CT seeking to hire multiple internal medicine physicians for their 16 practices in and around the Hartford area.
- Some practices have extended evening and weekend hours. Physicians generally work one evening per week and one weekend per month.
- Around 95% of patients are scheduled. There is a small walk-in volume.
- See patients 36 hours per week - generally 20 patients in a normal 8 hour day.
- Very competitive compensation plus full benefit package.
- Additional bonus incentives also available.
Located in the Connecticut River Valley, Hartford has many cultural gems hidden amid rolling hills and wooded neighborhoods. In the centuries since its founding, Hartford has been home to several notable historic figures, including renowned authors Mark Twain and Harriet Beecher Stowe. Today, Hartford's central business district is home to several historic attractions and entertainment venues, and nearby vineyards, state parks and ski slopes provide plenty of recreational opportunities throughout the year.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting