Substance Use Case Manager - Bennington, VT
Join a unique team serving the families of Vermont, who are impacted by substance use, and involved in the state Child Protection System. This program is co-located in every DCF office across the state. Our goal is to support caretakers with SUD screening, and timely access to treatment if needed.
If you are interested in practicing case management while supporting collaboration within systems, this may be the right fit for you.
About the Position:
- Case Manager is an integral part of the interdisciplinary team supporting families impacted by SUD.
- Primary responsibilities include substance use screening, coordinating referrals to treatment, and supporting treatment engagement, alongside Family Services Staff with parents involved in the investigation and assessment phase of the FSD process.
- Case Managers also provide consultation and training with FSD staff with issues related to substance use and the system of care.
- The Regional Partnership Program plays a unique role as a partner and collaborator with DCF Family Services, with the emphasis on parent support.
- Our flexibility allows us to identify service needs, address barriers to treatment, and provide personalized, and efficient interventions, helping parents receive the timely treatment they deserve.
- Position is Monday-Friday; no weekend or evening on call.
- Starting range of $19-$22/hour based on education and experience. Additional salary considerations for licensure or additional education/certifications.
- Lund provides clinical supervision towards licensure attainment.
What We Look For:
- Minimum of Bachelor s degree in social work, mental health, or human services related field.
- Apprentice Addiction Professional (AAP) certificate or the ability to test for certification within first year of employment. Financial support, clinical supervision, and training provided to individuals needing to obtain the AAP certificate.
- Experience working with families, multidisciplinary teams, and knowledge of community resources preferred.
- Experience or education specific to Substance Use Disorders.
Why Join Our Team at Lund:
- We honor and celebrate the distinctive strengths and talents of our clients and staff.
- Our work encompasses collaboration with a strong team of professionals and a strengths-based approach to providing services to families.
- Lund s adoption program provides life-long services to families brought together through adoption.
- Lund s residential and community treatment programs are distinctive as our work focuses on both treatment and parenting.
- Lund s educators believe in laughter, the importance of fun, community-oriented activities, and non-stop learning.
- Ongoing training opportunities are available.
- Lund offers competitive pay and paid training, as well as a comprehensive and very generous benefit package including health, dental, life, disability, retirement, extensive time off accrual, 11 paid holidays, and wellness reimbursement. EEO/AA