At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to long-term, high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the stigma that surrounds mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 2,500 team members across the United States and in the United Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait times, and stigma. Simone Biles, world champion gymnast and mental health advocate, joined Cerebral as our Chief Impact Officer to help further our mission.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral’s investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
About the Role:
We are looking for a multi-state-licensed, Tech-Savvy, Collaborating or Supervising Physician who wants to support our mission in improving access to long term mental healthcare! The Physician’s role entails functioning as a collaborating physician with nurse practitioners in applicable states respectively. The Collaborative Physician will collaborate with the nurse practitioner team and conduct patient chart audits on a monthly basis. Furthermore, the physician will need to fulfill any state-specific requirement as a collaborator (e.g.: attendance in meetings, etc.). The role requires ability in evaluation, assessment, and proper documentation, and appropriate intervention(s). Candidate must be clinically strong in treating common mental health issues, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care.
The Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Patient Centric
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in a virtual team setting
- Please ensure that you can supervise 4 Nurse Practitioners
- Current/active MD/DO license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Active Licenses must be in good standing
- Strong Clinical Background (Family Medicine, Integrative Medicine, and Mental Health experience preferred; 2+ years minimum experience)
- Active DEA License
- National Board Certification Two-years experience as a Physician
- Ability to understand and navigate Google Apps, Slack, and EMR
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Candidate is licensed AND resides in AL.
Candidate is licensed in one or more listed (CA, DE, GA, IL, MI, OH, OK, SC, TX, VA, WV)
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute.
- Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority