Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including you. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
The Supervisor Traffic / Workforce Representatives are responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring, and adjusting. They are also responsible for determining and communicating work schedules and resources for various call queues. You will work with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
Positions in this function are responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting. Responsible for determining and communicating work schedules, resources for various call queues. Works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra - day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state.
- Manage real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages.
- Gain familiarity with analysis and ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
- The Supervisor of Workforce Management will deliver transformational change in all aspects of workforce management.
- The focus of this role will largely surround the scheduling and real-time management leadership and processes for the organization.
- This role is critical to ongoing operations, which currently includes multi-sites and locations. Candidates must have sizeable and suitable Contact Center experience as well as leadership experience in order to deliver on key responsibilities.
- Experience with change management and six sigma theories will be considered an asset.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit.
- Impact of work is most often at the team level
- HS Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of workforce management experience (i.e. responsible for scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting, determining and communicating work schedules and resources for call queues, consulting with call operations, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, and Genesis,
- Proficient working with Microsoft Excel creating pivot tables, analyzing data, and reporting
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Prior leadership experience having direct reports
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: supervisor, direct reports, leadership, wfm, call center, workforce, workforce management, pivot tables, reports, data analysis, avaya, cms, iex, genesis