Surgeon - Urologic Oncology
Surgeon - Urologic Oncology - (10009010)
City of Hope is an independent biomedical research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases. Founded in 1913, City of Hope is one of only 51 comprehensive cancer centers in the nation, as designated by the National Cancer institute. City of Hope has been ranked among the nation's "Best Hospitals" in cancer by U. S. News and World Report for 14 consecutive years. City of Hop (COH) is a leading research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and the other life-threatening diseases located in Duarte, California. Over the last 100 years, City of Hope has built a legacy in Duarte of being a world leader in cancer research, treatment, and prevention. Recently, the organization extended its reach beyond Duarte to include 30 community sites in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties, steadily moving it to number one in Southern California for inpatient market share and pushing its capacity limits. .
Our team delivers scientific miracles that make lives whole again. Combining science with soul, we care for the whole person, not just the body. City of Hope is transforming the future of health.
Sunny Southern California
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, WNBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy miles of pristine beaches in areas such as Huntington, Laguna, Newport, Redondo and Santa Monica
- Home to UCI, UCLA, UCSD, USC, Cal Tech, and many other world class universities and colleges
- Our locations enjoy endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, and theaters
The City of Hope Environment
We want our employees to enjoy all aspects of their professional and personal lives. Recognizing the value in diverse perspectives, we have programs that leverage engagement by bringing our professional community together. In the City of Hope environment, new employee partnerships thrive, with no barriers to freely sharing knowledge. And, in the same way we view patient care from a broad perspective, City of Hope encourages its employees, too, to enhance their view, by increasing their knowledge continually. Here at City of Hope, you will find great opportunities to provide fulfilling service, and to enjoy workplace satisfaction.
Join our rapidly expanding, nationally recognized cancer institute as we seek to hire a full time urologic oncologist to join our urology team in Corona, California. Seeking research and mission minded physicians as every discovery we make and every new treatment we create, gives people the chance to live longer, better, and more fully.
The ideal candidate will be an early to mid-career urologist / urologic oncologist with advanced fellowship training in urologic oncology
- Clinical Duties Include: primarily clinical position with opportunties for academics and research (clinic and OR)
- Full time working hours at an outpatient clinic location, within a highly collaborative Division of urologists and urologic oncologists, advanced practice providers, and nursing staff
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and generous retirement package
- Sign on bonus & relocation assistance available
- Must have or be eligible to obtain California Medical Licensure
- Must be Board Certified/Board eligible
Primary Location: United States-California-CoronaOther Locations: United States-California-UplandJob: PhysicianJob Posting: May 18, 2021