Surgical Services Manager
Acclaimed rural hospital north of Cheney, WA is searching for a full-time, permanent Surgical Services Manager. Must have experience in both OR and surgery! And must be a Registered Nurse (RN)!
Salary: $80,000 - $101,000/annually
- Full-time, permanent position in an acclaimed top critical access hospital
- Monday-Friday, sometimes weekends will be needed
- 7:00AM/8:00AM-5:00PM working hours
- Managerial role in overseeing daily operations of the Operating and Same Day Services department
- Needs to have effective leadership and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all members of the healthcare team
- Great working environment and highly skilled staff members
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing highly preferred
- Must have or is willing to obtain a valid RN license for the State of Washington
- Current valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Must have 3 years surgical services experience
- Must have 2 years leadership experience
- Must have at least 1-year leadership experience in a surgical environment
- Preferable to have experience in acute care as well as PACU/ICU nursing experience
- Must have AHA-BLS or able to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Must have or be able to become AHA-ACLS and AHA-PALS certified within 6 months of hire
- Currently or able to become TNCC certified within 12 months of hire
- An Outdoor Lover’s Paradise! Hiking, hunting, fishing, photography tours, etc.
- Seasonal activities: Summertime brings around ATVs and motorsports / Wintertime brings around skiing, snowboarding, and more!
- Small, tight-knit community!
- Rich, historical background
- Diversity of independent stores and restaurants