Position: Surgical Technologist
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19115
Duration: 2-months contract (possibility of extension)
Shift: (Mon – Fri) 07:00 AM – 03:30 PM (40hrs/week)
- Surgical Tech needed to start ASAP.
- To perform as a scrub nurse during surgical procedures by donning sterile gown and gloves, setting up, and handing sterile supplies and instruments to the surgeon and/or assisting members of the physician team.
- Works directly with and under the guidance of the surgeon an RN circulator in assuring patient safety, proper care, and handling of instruments and suppliers, and the maintenance of aseptic technique.
- This position requires providing services to age population's neonate through elderly, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of functional and developmental age of the individual served.
- High School or GED Equivalent Required.
- Technical School diploma from accredited program required
- Surgical Technologist Certification