Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Opportunity to join a growing project in our company in Porto Salvo, Lisbon.
• Is in charge of technical assistance services and provides a first line support service;
• Register the calls in the Help Desk Management tool according to the agreed procedures;
• Provide remote technical assistance to the customers in order to solve the problems related to the product use or a malfunctioning order;
• Answer customers' calls, collect inquiries, analyze users' requirements and provide telephone/email/network based support to the customers
• Report the customers' problems to the relevant department, identifies and communicate the solution to the customer;
• Involve the company's technical assistance resources for a customer service visit when a remote solution is not possible;
• Follow up the incidents until their resolution or their closing;
• Alert the Help Desk Supervisor or Help Desk Manager in case of issue;
• Update and complete the helpdesk knowledge database,
• Keep himself updated on the company products;
• Act as a reference for his colleagues;
• Share the information with the other team members and the management;
• Contribute to the integration of new colleagues (training, monitoring);
• Contribute to the improvement of the tools and procedures (reserved for the Senior Help Desk Operator);
• As required, assist or provide training for clients.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education & Experience:
• College certificate or equivalent experience (12 years of studies);
• If possible, previous experience in Service Desk Operation;
• Knowledge of Pharma industry is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
• Native speaker in French or Fluent;
• English - Professional proficiency;
• Windows Operating System;
• Microsoft Office.
• Strong Communication Skills;
• Customer service experience;
• Problem solving skills;
• Ability to think logically;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Team player;
• Ability to learn quickly;
• Immediate/As soon as possible.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1078404