Who are we? Optum360. We're a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we'll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you're looking for a better place to use your passio n, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic. It's positive. And it's being led by companies like UnitedHealth Group. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best resources and tools in the world to help serve our members. You'll play a leadership role in a high volume, focused and performance driven call center where the goal is always to connect with members and enhance the customer experience. This is no small opportunity.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. Within a high volume environment, you'll need to model and act as an Ambassador for the company while solving complex health care inquires. The Technical Support Analyst acts as a customer advocate to resolve escalated and complex issues.
UnitedHealth Group is a team of more than 260,000 people who are building career success through commitment, compassion and a desire to make a difference. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.SM
- Ability to provide excellent customer and technical service during the intake, investigation and resolution of client inquiries
- Serve as the liaison to a complex customer base to manage first level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers
- Responsible for accurately triaging and prioritizing incidents; as needed collaborate with secondary teams in a timely manner and sense of urgency
- Manage and own customer communication while demonstrating confidence, empathy and ability to create peak client moments
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Identify recurring trends and participate in process improvement
- Troubleshoot and triage technical requests
- Demonstrate the aptitude to utilize critical thinking and learn new topics; maintain knowledge retention
- Utilize resources to drive effective and timely resolution
- Demonstrate initiative to seek opportunities to create and maintain support documentation and knowledge base articles
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving environment; effectively manage time with minimal supervision
- Ensure consistent adherence to meet and/or exceed department metrics and expectations as well as other duties and tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook, to be able to create, edit and send documents, spreadsheets and emails
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Optum, technical support, client facing, Austin, TX, Washington DC