At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to long-term, high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the stigma that surrounds mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 2,500 team members across the United States and in the United Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait times, and stigma. Simone Biles, world champion gymnast and mental health advocate, joined Cerebral as our Chief Impact Officer to help further our mission.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral’s investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Put wellbeing & needs of clients first, applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven - Use evidence-based practices & proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership - Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt. of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation - Embrace innovative initiatives through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy - Ensure that all client interactions are characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders work collaboratively & in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic treatment
About the Role
We are seeking MDs who are board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to direct client care on the Cerebral platform. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients. Our typical clinical scope includes anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, and insomnia.
Cerebral physicians operate within an interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, primary care doctors, nurse practitioners, therapists, and care counselors to provide high-level patient care. We believe that our collaborative-care model, and telemedicine platform will be revolutionary in improving access to care to those struggling with mental health issues.
Candidates must have all of the following qualifications:
1) Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
2) Active medical license in Tennessee.
3) Willing to provide direct client care.
4) Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
We are seeking physicians who are able to provide 20 hours of availability from 6am-11pm on any day of the week.