Lime Village Traditional Council
The BIA Road Grant Coordinator will work for the Lime Village Traditional Council to resolve reporting issues with the BIA Road Program in Anchorage, AK. The Village Administrator is the intermediary between the President and The BIA Road Grant Coordinator.
Typical Duties of the BIA Road Grant Coordinator
• Will work directly with the BIA staff to complete several years of missing BIA reports.
• Will work with the Tribal Administrator and the contract financial assistance to gather the necessary financial information to complete the missing reports.
• Will enter and update information directly to BIA through the appropriate federal reporting system.
• At least five years of demonstrated experience in federal program administration including federal financial reporting.
• The ability to work independently with the Lime Village staff and the BIA staff.
This is a temporary position with an estimated duration of 40 hours. There is no guarantee that other work will be available.
$30 per hoursrecblid xk67s2dwayf7bjhqny4k4kiq7hesvv