This Territory Manager will promote and sell major equipment within the construction industry. If you have connections within construction, manufacturing, buidling materials, OR, just have the abilty and drive to sell, please keep reading. Our territory managers have in their hands unique products with high added value that has propelled our clients ability to grow. These products optimize the profitability of entrepreneurs in industries, agriculture and construction.
We are looking for a hard-working, motivated, organized, quick-witted manager. Their remuneration is linked to clear objectives and is not capped.
We are the Canadian leader in telescopic forklifts and are experiencing a significant national expansion. Working here means joining a team of enthusiasts and seeing that your daily actions have a direct impact on the success of the company. We are known for providing innovative solutions that optimize the productivity and profitability of local businesses.
Sectors / territories available:
- An uncapped commission structure and a recognition and incentive program;
- Car allowance, gas, expenses, cell phone, laptop and CRM provided;
- Schedule flexibility in an entrepreneurial model on a unique playing field;
- A solid industry, operating in several growing markets;
- Support from experienced financial analysts;
- Virtual Medical Services 24/7 (EQ Care), group insurance and RRSP;
- Membership credit for a gym or a physical activity;
- Career advancement opportunities across Canada
Main responsibilities :
- Establish new accounts through cold calling prospects, and create a client list;
- Daily territory management; maintain strong relationships with clients through visits to the customer's job sites;
- Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired results and exceed goals by selling equipment;
- Prepare and present business cases to demonstrate the benefits and the potential saving (ROI), to key decision makers;
- Identify customer needs and react appropriately, while understanding market conditions and local competitor pricing;
- Use the sales database in the CRM to ensure that the information is updated daily;
- Carry out after-sale follow-ups.
Experience & desired skills :
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in field sales/outside sales position;
- Good knowledge of the industry and its heavy equipment;
- Demonstrated ability to grow market shares;
- Results focused;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills;
- Strong planning and time management abilities;
- Experience using a CRM;
- Valid driver's licence.