Join a hospital employed practice with a team of 2 Physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioner in a primary care practice that provides comprehensive medical services to the community. This community based 25 bed critical access hospital is aligned with a regional health system which allows them access to specialists, equipment, and technology. The new facility was opened in 2015.
– Base salary of $300,000.
– Per Encounter Production Incentive.
– Outpatient clinical expectation 15 to 25 patients per day average.
– 25 Paid Vacation Days / 5 Paid CME Days / $2500 Allowance
– Sign on Bonus / Relocation.
– Student Loan Assistance available.
Enjoy the tranquility of rural America? If you enjoy rural living and prefer to stay out of the hustle and bustle of an urban lifestyle this is the opportunity for you. The community is just 90 minutes from 2 communities of over 300,000. The community also offers:
– Excellent public school system with low student teacher ratio
– Safe family-oriented crime free community.
– Excellent cost of living.
– National Forrest, National Wildlife Refuge, Historical Museum
– Endless outdoor activities.
– Access to 2 Metropolitan Communities and International Airport just 1 ½ hours away.
This is an opportunity that will not be available long. For more information, please contact Allen Bilbray at 972-954-6907 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
If you prefer to schedule a time to discuss this opportunity in detail, here is a link to my calendar, pick a time that works for you: https://calendly.com/allen-bilbray/opportunity-overview