Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator
- Plan, implement, coordinate, evaluate, and conduct programs pertinent to the interests and needs of the individual resident.
- Maintains compliance with state and federal regulations regarding medical record documentation and participation.
- Ability to complete MDS, Assessments, Care Plans, and Progress notes
- Maintains compliance with state and federal regulations regarding medical record documentation and participation
- Initiates and takes responsibility for structured and unstructured programs in the areas of intellectual, social, emotional, physical, cultural, intergenerational, educational, creative, and spiritual stimulation
- Associates Degree;
- Bachelor's Degree in Therapeutic Recreation, Music Therapy or related field preferred
- One to three years previous experience preferred