JOB-2627937: A large healthcare provider in Massachusetts needs an additional faculty physician to their team. They welcome family medicine, internal medicine, Med-Ped, sports medicine, and geriatric physicians. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. They have multiple hospitals, ambulatory care sites, and physician offices. You will work 32 clinical hours and have 8 administrative per week that can be done at home. There will be no call responsibilities and you will see an average of 25 patients per day. Join this team that continues to focus on providing better health care that drives them to be innovators, collaborators, and trusted care providers. The leadership values your input and understands the importance of work-life balance.
This employed position offers a competitive salary, productivity based RVU incentive plan, malpractice coverage, CME, vacation/sick time, and a retirement plan
Opportunities are available in and around the North Shore of Boston. The North Shore is a region of Massachusetts, loosely defined as the coastal area between Boston and New Hampshire. The region is made up both of a rocky coastline, dotted with marshes and wetlands, as well as several beaches and natural harbors.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Please refer to job #2627937.
- Competitive salary and productivity based RVU incentive plan
- Work at one of the top hospitals in Boston
- One of the largest healthcare providers
- Outpatient faculty position with no call responsibilities
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Team-based care environment
- Leadership values work-life balance
- In and around the North Shore of Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail