Total Outpatient Internal Medicine physician for Central Connecticut
Join a respected and expanding multi-specialty group of skilled providers deliver a full range of health and specialty care services.
- Monday-Friday workweek - no inpatient duty
- Shared call of 1:8 (all from home - no hospital visits)
- See around 15-20 patients per day (start out with less and work your way up if needed)
- NCQA Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home
- Generous base salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation bonus, full benefits and malpractice coverage
- Fully integrated EMR (eClinical & Meditech)
Safe family-oriented community with excellent public and private schools. Close to Bradley International Airport and only two hours from New York City or Boston.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting