Job Title: Travel CNA
Location: St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
Duration: 2 Months
Shift hours: 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM
- The client is looking for a skilled Travel CNA to assist patients with daily living activities.
- The Travel CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, helping them with personal hygiene, and assisting with daily living needs.
- Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths.
- Monitoring vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart.
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed.
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as Joint Commission standards.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy.
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations with a cool head.