Come work at LRS Healthcare, the leading company in our industry. We're proud of our 4.7 rating on Glassdoor and 4.6 rating on Indeed. We are seeking to hire a talented Traveling Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our existing top-notch team. If you're a hard-working professional seeking adventure, LRS Healthcare is a perfect place to get ahead. We have many positions available across the country, so let's discuss what would be a good fit for you, Apply now!
- Evaluation of Patient Function with Consideration of Age Appropriate Needs
- Development of Treatment Plan
- Participates in teaching new skills or retraining patients in once familiar daily activities have been lost due to illness or injury.
- Follow treatment programs and goals for improved patient function.
- Maintain appropriate clinical records, clinical notes, and reports to the registered occupational therapist.
- Participate in case conferences to ensure coordinated and comprehensive plans for care for the patients and participates in teaching patients and families.
- Occupational Therapy license or degree
- Certified Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background and drug screen
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Customized Housing Options
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Certification & License Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit - Weekly
- 24-Hour Support