Come work at LRS Healthcare, the leading company in our industry. We're proud of our 4.7 rating on Glassdoor and 4.6 rating on Indeed. We are seeking to hire a talented Traveling Physical Therapist (PT) to join our existing top-notch team. If you're a hard-working professional seeking adventure, LRS Healthcare is a perfect place to get ahead. We have many positions available across the country, so let's discuss what would be a good fit for you, Apply now!
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations according to APTA standards of practice as well as state standards.
- Develop Plan of Treatment for each patient based on initial and ongoing
- Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures.
- Evaluate mobility, strength and current level of patient function, while setting goals to improve in these areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
- Report patient progress to patient, patient caregivers and loved ones, facility staff and healthcare professionals involved in ongoing treatment/care of patients.
- Develop a plan for patients following completion of their Plan of Treatment with appropriate in-home care services.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, etc.
- Assist other facility staff members as needed to provide care and create a clean, orderly and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy.
- Physical Therapy license or degree
- Certified Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background and drug screen
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Customized Housing Options
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Certification & License Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit - Weekly
- 24-Hour Support