Are you a nurse with a desire to work in different locations? If so, we have the perfect job for you! The Travel Registered Nurse position will have you regularly visiting new and attractive locations. In addition to the change in scenery, you’ll also be working with other professionals from different backgrounds that are ready to share their expertise with you.
Ready to learn more?
The Perks of Working With Our Client
Explore different locations: Traveling to new and interesting locations is part of the job! We’ll also provide you with a tax-free stipend.
Gain valuable experience: You’ll be working alongside a variety of healthcare professionals who are eager to share knowledge and experiences.
Three decades of growth: Since 1986, our company has grown to become one of the largest healthcare-focused public staffing agencies in the United States.
Socially focused: We partner with organizations such as The Daisy Foundation, Project Perfect World and the Leukemia & Lymphoma society to provide aid and recognition to individuals at home and abroad.
We offer highly competitive compensation: We make sure you are well compensated for your hard work and dedication.
The Official Details
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide patient care and documentation by assessing, planning, educating, implementing, and evaluating age-appropriate care
- Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Evaluate and document the patient’s response to the care provided and recognize their progress toward meeting the desired outcome
Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent acute care experience required
- Active RN license required
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program – AND, BSN, or MSN required
- BLS certification required