Travel - Registered Nurse II - Preoperative Services
Job Title: Travel - Registered Nurse II - Preoperative Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19141
Duration: 2 months (possibility of extension)
Shift: (M – F) 7.30 am – 4.00 pm
- Participates in the development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the Pain Institute clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area.
- This includes assessment, planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to a specific group of patients and the delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician.
- It also includes participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems.
- This position requires providing service to the following age population(s), adolescent through elderly, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Graduate of a state approved school of professional nursing and/or college, BSN Required.
- Licensed as a professional nurse in Pennsylvania.
- BCLS certification required.