Siemens Healthineers FlexForce Tech Program is an imaging tech talent network that helps healthcare providers nationwide deliver high quality patient care. Techs in our network engage with healthcare providers at flexible locations and experience diverse working conditions and cultures.
Key benefits of becoming part of the Siemens Healthineers FlexForce Tech Family:
- Long-term career growth opportunities inside Siemens Healthineers
- Ongoing medical technologist training and education on the latest Siemens Healthineers equipment (online and on-site)
- Nationwide opportunities that are managed directly by Siemens Healthineers
- Mentorships with some of the leading minds within the Medical Imaging community
- Opportunities for CE credits
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Travel stipends
- Short and long-term engagements
- Clinical background with a minimum of 2 years experience required
- 1 year of recent Hospital setting experience
- Siemens equipment experience is preferred
- Valid ARDMS license
- Valid state license where applicable
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, ACLS preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Willingness to attend in-person and virtual training sessions
Specific site requirements and qualifications will vary from program to program.
Please visit https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/education/reach-your-potentia... to learn more.