MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Wound Care Nurse (Treatment Nurse) with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- Sign on Bonus: $5000 FT or $2500 PT
- Attendance bonuses / Referral bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Treatment Nurse (RN or LPN), you are efficient and strive to provide the best possible care to our residents and families. The Treatment Nurse is responsible for providing individualized care that encourages the resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological well being
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit.
- Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Preserving the integrity of the skin by implementing and monitoring skin preservation strategies.
- Ensuring all wound and skin care protocols are approved by the medical staff.
- Organizing wound and skin rounds
- Providing hands-on wound care for all difficult and non-healing wounds.
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate immediate life-saving measures in the absence of a physician.
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan.
What you need:
- Must have current, unencumbered, state registered nurse or Licensed Practice Nurse license
- CPR certification
- Wound care experience preferred
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 29 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission Points goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.