Ultrasonographer - Echo/Vascular
Currently seeking an Ultrasonographer w/ Echo and Vascular experience to fill an opening within a Hospital setting located in Southwest Texas, about two hours outside of the San Antonio area. Open to new graduates that are registered by either ARDMS or ARRT (Sonography) within 12 months of their hire date.
Responsibilities for this Ultrasonographer Position:
- Must demonstrate technical skills and expertise, verbal and written skills as well as good patient care
- Must be experienced in the treatment of and interacts effectively with patients of all ages including newborns, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
Requirements for the Ultrasonographer Position:
- ARRT Certified
- Associate's Degree Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Registered Vascular Technologist
Benefits Offered for this Ultrasonographer Position:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance Available
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Excellent PTO Plan, EAP Plan, and More!
- Great community in a low-cost of living area!
Interested? Respond with your resume for immediate consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide on permanent positions only.