Concentric Healthcare Solutions is a leader in the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, specializing in healthcare employment with an emphasis in Nursing, Allied Health, and Radiology Staffing. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part of their staffing solution.
Concentric Healthcare Solutions is currently looking for both local and travel Ultrasound Technologists for all modalities within ultrasound--ESPECIALLY VASCULAR AND OB.
PLEASE NOTE that all candidates must be registered either RVT or RDMS with at least 2 yrs experience in the registered modality. Candidates who are registry eligible will not be considered.
Forward your resume immediately as these positions begins soon!
Ultrasound responsibilities include:
- Perform a variety of complex specialized tasks utilizing ultrasonic high frequency sound waves to detect abnormalities including masses, abscesses, and stones. Assist physicians with biopsy procedures, guiding biopsy instrument using sonographic techniques.
- Utilize accessory equipment such as transducers, multi-format cameras, printers, and PACS workstations.
- Prepare patients for procedures, explain procedures to patients. Report changes in patient condition to medical staff. Provide an oral and written summary of preliminary findings to the radiologist. Evaluate quality of sonograms. Determine if additional sonograms or ultrasound procedures are indicated.
- Maintain patient records in division.
- Perform a variety of complex specialized tasks utilizing ultrasonic high frequency sound waves to detect abnormalities including masses, abscesses, and stones.
- Assist physicians with biopsy procedures, guiding biopsy instrument using sonographic techniques. Perform ultrasound procedures, Doppler vascular examinations, abdominal studies and color-flow ultrasound, OB-GYN procedures as required.
- Graduate of accredited Radiological Technology Program
- Current RDMS/RVT license
- Current CPR card
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language
- Prefer one year relevant experience as a radiology technician
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray