A clinic in Pennsylvania is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate Locums Shifts Available!
- Looking for around 5-6 shifts a month minimum to give
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: none
- Volume: 36-48 patients per day | 3-4 patients per hour
- Patient Ages: newborn to 99- Required to have recent pediatric experience and treat newborns and up
- Procedures: Suturing, splinting, casting is not done they use prefabricated splints, xrays, gym office exams and procedures
- Cases: Illness, Injust, Wellness, Work-related (see additional details)
- Support Staff: NP's and MA's
- EMR/Charting: Docutap
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS
- Flexible schedule; Long term assignment; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -072020-22722