JOB-2349620: CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Pennsylvania with their search for an emergency medicine physician. The group needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. You will work 8- and 10-hour shifts on a varied schedule. You will see an average of 2.5 patients per hour. There is 44 hours of physician coverage and 22 hours of APP coverage per day. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a PA medical license, if necessary.
You will be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME expense account, a funded pension plan, self directed retirement account, excellent medical benefits, and malpractice with tail coverage. You will also receive a competitive compensation package plus RVU bonuses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To learn more about this position, contact Carm Benson directly at 954.616.2904 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Moderate volume facility close to Pittsburgh
- Partnership-track with no buy-in
- Competitive compensation includes base plus RVU
- Scribes in place
- Comprehensive benefits including relocation assistance
- Funded pension - 10% in addition to your gross earnings
- $60K sign-on bonus
- Malpractice with tail
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail