JOB-2566443: A new urology physician opportunity is now available in South Carolina at a very busy practice. You will be joining three other employed urologists. There will be a 1:6 call schedule. There is full specialty support and diagnostics on site. The office is equipped with exam rooms, urodynamic, a bladder scanner, cystoscopy, processor, and rectal ultrasound equipment. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and they prefer at least three years of experience.
This position offers an excellent compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and RVUs. You will also receive claims based malpractice, medical benefits, vacation, CME, a retirement plan, negotiable loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this South Carolina town. You will be surrounded by magnificent oak trees, lakes, and rivers. You will be located close to Charleston, Columbia, and Myrtle Beach. The town is inexpensive, safe, and modest, but it does have a great art scene, sports, and parks.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2566443.
- Excellent salary and RVUs
- Negotiable loan repayment
- Three other employed urologists
- Fully equipped and busy office
- All urological procedures
- Board certified or board eligible
- Prefer three plus years of experience
- Practice is at hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail