Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $590000.00 - 590000.00
Our practice in a remarkable Midwest community is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible urologist to join our hospital-employed team. This opportunity will allow an incoming urologists to practice alongside two other established urologists and a team of skilled physician assistants.
As an integral member of our practice, you’ll benefit from the following:
- A 4.5-day work week, allowing for a healthy work-life balance
- An on-site da Vinci Surgical System
- An expansive space dedicated solely to urology
Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package
- Salary Guarantee of $590,000 + wRVU production incentive with quarterly true-up
- 3-year guarantee
- $30,000 starting bonus
- $30,000 longevity bonus, beginning in years 2 & 3
- $15,000 relocation allowance
- Visa sponsorship available
Your Future Community
Our practice is part of an engaging community in Iowa, perfect for families and individuals alike. With numerous parks and trails for outdoor adventures and an abundance of arts and culture all around, you’ll never run out of things to do!
As part of our community, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A cost of living nearly 20% lower than the national average
- An exceptional public school system with a lower student-to-teacher ratio than the national average
- A thriving downtown area, featuring the new Riverfront Renaissance district that includes local restaurants, cultural venues, the Riverwalk Loop walking/biking trail, concerts at the amphitheater, and a splash pad in Mark’s Park
- No. 2 water park in the country and a new 200-acre theme park coming in 2022
- Medscape ranks Iowa No. 2 in Best Places to Practice Medicine, and U.S. News ranks it No. 1 in the Best States for Affordability
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Iowa and must be board-eligible or certified in Urology.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,