We are currently seeking a US Digital Marketing Intern for the summer of 2023. The length of time for the internship is flexible depending on school schedule and can be a part time/full-time opportunity working approximately 20 to 40 hours per week.
The primary responsibilities of the Omnichannel Marketing Intern will be to support digital marketing projects for the Oncology and Oncology Supportive Care brands. The main focus will be to assist in the rollout and management of our brands' media campaigns, measurement and reporting, and optimizations. This will entail working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders in US Brand Marketing, our Promotional Materials Review teams, and Creative and Media agency partners. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Support daily operations of Omnichannel team with ongoing projects, interacting with internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Identify and fill knowledge gaps within media campaign workflow and execution
- Identify and lead best practices for a variety of media channels, fit for platform and brand presence
- Balance efficiency with thoroughness in creation of measurement and reporting guidelines
- Educate and update key stakeholders on how the media planning process can and should operate, and how we can get there
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Qualified candidates must be enrolled in an accredited degree-granting college/university pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, life sciences, business or equivalent
- Prior experience in a corporate business environment is preferred; experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Candidate should be detail oriented with the ability to engage in fast-paced projects. Understands how to work in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Deep understanding of major media channels, including programmatic display and video, paid search, social media, and direct partnerships.
- Willingness to lead, design and present forward-thinking focus on strategic compliance and business initiatives.
- Additionally, candidate must demonstrate the ability to collaborate, operate and influence cross-functionally with various internal/external associates.