** PLEASE REFER TO THE LIVE SPREADSHEET WITH LOCATIONS AND TRAVEL RADIUS REQUIREMENTS. **
In short, Client is requesting Pharmacists around the country to help administer Covid19 Vaccines, Boosters and Flu shots. Some of the positions have travel requirements and their travel radius will be included in the spreadsheet (the rate is inclusive of travel). There are some varying schedule requirements so please pay attention to that on the spreadsheet as well. The goal is to have these candidates in-store by September.
(Please do not submit candidates of yours that were previously hired as we have already reached out to them and will provide updates as we have them. Submitting them to this req will slow down the process for your other candidates.)
Summary: The Pharmacist shall be responsible for supervising pharmacy technicians and their duties performed under his or her supervision such as COVID vaccine, Booster and Flu vaccine preparation and administration, packaging, manipulative, repetitive, or other non-discretionary tasks. They will provide clinical services to patients, such as immunizations or MTM interventions, ensuring the compliance with regulatory guidelines, company policies and procedures.
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services.
- Resolves customer issues in a timely manner and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers by anticipating customer needs and proactively offering services.
- Supports efforts on enhancing customer experience by increasing focus on healthcare services (e.g. patient consultation, medication management, drug therapy reviews, and perform retail, clinical, or wellness services such as immunizations, flu shots, and diabetes awareness) thereby promoting the shift of the pharmacy role from transactional to interpersonal.
- Provides clinical services to patients, such as immunizations or MTM interventions, ensuring the compliance with regulatory guidelines, company policies and procedures. Ensures the use of all elements of the Good Faith Dispensing policy in conjunction with state and federal controlled substance laws when filling prescriptions.
- Basic Qualifications:
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharmacist Degree from an accredited educational institution
- Current pharmacist licensure in the states within the district they will be working.
- Certified Immunizer
- Ability to travel should the job require
- Covid Vaccinated
- Rate is inclusive of travel
- Assignments are 90 days
- Candidates are needed to start as soon as they clear their onboarding (can take 2 weeks or so)