HIRING ALL ACROSS USA!! Registered Nurse
Must be Vaccinating
Number of weeks: 13
Client is needs RNs to help administer Covid19 Vaccines, Boosters and Flu shots. The positions have travel requirements Also.
A Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services under a the pharmacist’s independent authority to administer COVID-19 vaccinations and in accordance with the policies and procedures of Walgreen Co., the state’s professional standards, and regulatory entities. The Registered Nurse is responsible for assessment and administration of COVID-19 vaccinations of all patients assigned to him/her, under the discretion of a Registered Pharmacist with Independent Authority to administer COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Demonstrates competency in patient care standards required for safe delivery of COVID-19 Immunizations. Will be competent in the assessment of patients via screening for COVID-19 immunizations complete and accurate clinical documentation.
- Coordinates with Walgreen Co. liaisons to arrive at the appropriate site for administration COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Documents service provided in an acceptable time frame during or immediately after care is provided, leveraging the Vaccine Administration Record (VAR).
- Communicates changes in patient status to appropriate members of the staff to facilitate prompt attention to patient needs.
- Maximizes work efficiency through the use of computers and other technologies. Effectively uses available technology to communicate with Walgreen Co. liaisons.
- Effectively coordinates with Walgreen Co. liaisons during COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid license in state(s) of practice.
- Valid and current driver’s license and evidence of automobile insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years of experience providing specialty nursing care, such as infusion therapy, maternal-child health, disease state management, pediatrics, etc.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively (verbal and oral) with team members, patients, caregivers, physicians and referral sources.
- to the job site... whether that be their home store, other stores in their radius or clinics. - Covid 19 Vaccinated
- Rate is inclusive of travel
- Assignments are 90 days
- Candidates are needed to start as soon as they clear their onboarding (can take 2 weeks or so)