Vaccinating Registered Nurse
Duration: 13 Weeks, 40hrs a week
** PLEASE REFER TO THE SPREADSHEET WITH LOCATIONS AND TRAVEL RADIUS REQUIRED. **
In short, Client is requesting RNs around the country to help administer Covid19 Vaccines, Boosters and Flu shots. Some of the positions have travel requirements and their travel radius will be included in the spreadsheet (the rate is inclusive of travel). There are some varying schedule requirements so please pay attention to that on the spreadsheet as well. The goal is to have these candidates in-store by September.
(Please do not submit candidates of yours that were previously hired as we have already reached out to them and will provide updates as we have them. Submitting them to this req will slow down the process for your other candidates.)
A Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services under a the pharmacist’s independent authority to administer COVID-19 vaccinations and in accordance with the policies and procedures of Walgreen Co., the state’s professional standards, and regulatory entities. The Registered Nurse is responsible for assessment and administration of COVID-19 vaccinations of all patients assigned to him/her, under the discretion of a Registered Pharmacist with Independent Authority to administer COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Demonstrates competency in patient care standards required for safe delivery of COVID-19 Immunizations. Will be competent in the assessment of patients via screening for COVID-19 immunizations complete and accurate clinical documentation.
- Coordinates with Walgreen Co. liaisons to arrive at the appropriate site for administration COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Documents service provided in an acceptable time frame during or immediately after care is provided, leveraging the Vaccine Administration Record (VAR).
- Communicates changes in patient status to appropriate members of the staff to facilitate prompt attention to patient needs.
- Maximizes work efficiency through the use of computers and other technologies. Effectively uses available technology to communicate with Walgreen Co. liaisons.
- Effectively coordinates with Walgreen Co. liaisons during COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid license in state(s) of practice.
- Valid and current driver’s license and evidence of automobile insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years of experience providing specialty nursing care, such as infusion therapy, maternal-child health, disease state management, pediatrics, etc.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively (verbal and oral) with team members, patients, caregivers, physicians and referral sources.
- to the job site... whether that be their home store, other stores in their radius or clinics. - Covid 19 Vaccinated
- Rate is inclusive of travel
- Assignments are 90 days
- Candidates are needed to start as soon as they clear their onboarding (can take 2 weeks or so)