Veterinary Medical Oncologist
MedVet is seeking a
(board-certified or residency trained) to join our Lexington, KY hospital. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, clients, and the referral community.
What makes us different?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest employee owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. We offer each doctor an opportunity to become a shareholder. You will have a voice in moving our practice forward!
- We have a relatively singular focus
to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare
- MedVet doctors and staff are dedicated to core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion.
- Creating an exceptional experience (The MedVet Experience!) for patients, clients, referral partners and employees is our most important goal.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- We offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, 401K, discretionary funds for continuing education and an excellent signing bonus.
- MedVet s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your
and help you pursue your
We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!