Veterinary Technician - Dentistry
BE PART OF AN ELITE TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
Wisconsin Veterinary Referral Center
is seeking to hire a 1st Shift full-time Veterinary Dental Technician to join our team at our location in
About the Position:
- Anesthesia monitoring for a variety of oral procedures.
- Assisting doctors during patient appointments, providing outstanding client communication and education
- Advocating for the patient, providing exceptional comfort, diagnostic, surgical, and nursing care to all patients
- Knowledge of the equipment and materials used and their availability and applications
- Traveling to our Grafton hospital once a week.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the veterinary field with anesthesia experience a must
- Solid technical skills, sound judgment, and the ability to function both independently and with a team are required
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written; organizational skills; proactive thinking and a positive attitude are also a must
- Accuracy in calculating and delivering anesthetic agents and fluids
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and a commitment to developing long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and community is required
- Maintain a positive outlook and ability to work well in stressful situations
WVRC by Ethos Veterinary Health:
WVRC - Waukesha is recognized as a certified Level 1 Emergency and Critical Care Facility by the Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society (VECCS).
We have three hospital locations: Waukesha, Racine and Grafton all dedicated to providing patients, clients, and referring veterinarians the highest quality emergency and specialty veterinary medical care. WVRC offers a warm, friendly atmosphere where our main goal is to provide compassionate care to our patients and clients as well as offering outstanding customer service.
Benefits of Working at WVRC:
Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
Full-time Benefits are: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plans, Uniform Allowance, Veterinary Services Benefits, Continuing Education Benefits and Paid Vacation, and more!!
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.