We are seeking a Workday System Manager delivering and managing Workday in Atlanta, GA. The ideal candidate is creative and passionate about Workday, has the ability to think strategically, influence internal stakeholders, and support business needs. We are seeking someone who has a strong sense of prioritization and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. At HealthCare Staffing, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our employees. This role will help continue to make this philosophy a reality as we continue to grow and evolve. This role will report to the HRIS Systems Manager. This is a full-time position with an option to work remotely.
· Responsible for the Scope, design, and delivery of technology solutions that optimize and enable HR organization. This also includes staying updated with technology releases, roadmap, and identifying opportunities to leverage new features and functionality to improve business processes.
· Responsible for managing Workday HCM Module to include, Recruiting, Staffing, Talent, Benefits & Payroll modules.
· Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, analyze, and document information needs and functional requirements.
· Lead business analysis and modeling activities by interviewing process owners, users and other stakeholders to identify business processes, evaluate the current process and workflow for various business functions; document findings and recommends improvements
· Plan and manage projects/initiatives as needed such as Open Enrollment, Year-end, Performance review, Payroll, Merit process, etc.
· Work with the business units to develop test plans and procedures, to validate & test the application design, define acceptance criteria with the overall project team.
· Provide production support for various HR & Payroll team
· Create and support a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Prepare regularly scheduled reports and ad-hoc reporting as required
· Willingness to learn other Workday/non-Workday processes/systems to support the organization
· Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience supporting HR and Finance organizations
· Extensive business process knowledge, configuration, and hands-on experience (minimum of 4 years) in Workday (HCM, Benefits and/or Payroll)
· General knowledge and understanding of HR, Benefits & Payroll processes, procedures, and policies to translate business requirements into the system.
· Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
· Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
· Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills
· Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
· Experience in business requirements gathering, process analysis and design, gap analysis, functional design specifications, system configuration, and development of reports, system tests, procedures, and documentation