Will be responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of technical solutions. PM will act as a liaison between the client and IQVIA Teams, coordinates and monitors project tasks from initiation through completion through the use of established project practices set by the PMO and ensures that projects are completed on-time and all project deliverables are met with quality. Facilitates and coordinates project tasks across functional groups, assisting teams with issue resolution/decision making.
Leads projects from initiation through final implementation and takes ownership for success or failure. Prepares and manages the detailed project plan and milestones using tools and methodology that is consistent with project management standards. Performs Risk Management activities consistent with organizational requirements Understands the client business requirements/challenges, to do the documentation and provides with the support of project team the potential solutions. Works closely with team members to ensure issues are addressed promptly and properly and escalates issues to the management as necessary Ensures project deliverables are met with quality and on-time. Gives presentations and status updates to senior management and the organization as required Support and plan the development of the system deployment strategy Support the definition of the project implementation scope and timelines for design, configuration and system setup activities Deliver a quality product on time, on spec and within budget and to the satisfaction of the client. Must be able to document in advance if any of these targets cannot be met and recommend adaptive action. Ensures that the completed project meets all business and project requirements/goals that include meeting cost, quality and timeline. Keeps abreast of current tools, technology platforms and awareness of other solutions in the areas of master data management, aggregate spend and CRM solutions. Act as liaison between the customer (internal/external) and different functional teams, maintains good relationship with the customer and ensures customer satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years of project management experience leading multicounty projects
- Experience implementing CRM and/or Marketing platforms
- Good knowledge with Software Development Life Cycle processes and standards.
- Experience with salesforce platform
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning, problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members, managers, and other departments.
- Bachelor's Degree (Systems Engineer or related areas)
- Agile Methodology certification or other project management certification is Desirable.
- Desirable - Working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- English (Advanced)
- Portuguese (Understand)** Desirable
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com