Echo Sonographer - Fruitland, MD
1. General job duties. Types of procedures required.
Adult transthoracic echo
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
EPIC charting and EMR
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Two years experience
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Sonographer will rotate between 8 and 10 hour day shifts. Tech will be on call every fifth week.
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Sonographer will have to go portable to other floors as necessary.
7. Dress Code:
8. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
Orientation to EPIC workflow and templates will occur.
Recruiter - Protouch Staffing
Phone: (972) 347-8520