IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, fully dedicated to serving the needs of health care providers and their patients.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving sales forecast and gaining access of promoted products and, subsequently, sales of products within assigned territory. This is accomplished by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with influential residents, fellows, attending physicians, pharmacists, and healthcare providers key to the sales success of promoted products. Also is responsible for coordinating sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales in assigned territory.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4 year Bachelor degree from an accredited university required
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in pharmaceutical, biotech, device is required.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to travel overnight as required (approximately 50% travel)
- Documented sales results
- Participation in management development program preferred
- Ability to handle ambiguity while compliantly driving results
- Demonstrated performance and results orientation across multiple career assignments
- Demonstrated customer and marketplace expertise, including clinical expertise and local market access conditions
- Professional credibility
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to learn and apply highly technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process, inclusive of local managed care dynamics and patient support programs
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1095088